Toddler Health is the most crucial in the growth of. In general, Toddlers learn about the environment by touching, kissing and merasakannya.Umumnya they do not realize the dangers that may occur when they are busy exploring their environment. Things just as it can damage the health of infants at high enough levels, so it is not surprising that every year, the hospital treated thousands of children contaminated by harmful substances.
Cosmetic is one of the most dangerous thing for the health of infants, because the toxic substances easily swallowed. If swallowed up, the consequences will be very vulnerable to infant health. Other substances are no less dangerous is the plant, soap or detergent, cold medicines, analgesics and vitamins. Hostility toddler on some household appliances helps prevent accidental poisoning. Unfortunately, there is no household devices that can fully eliminated in order to maintain that infant health is not disturbed things of this sort.
Applying some of the safety rules, and inspect or clean the area around the house, can help protect the health of infants from the threat of hazardous substances. Here are some tips to make your home more ‘safe’ for infant health:
• Better buy medicines and household appliances are safe for the health of infants.
• Do not assume all kinds of drugs that are safe for babies’ health
• Make a note of important telephone numbers, the doctor, and the hospital for emergencies and unexpected on the health of your toddler by the phone.
• Do not try to supervise the process of outpatient when poisoning. In some cases, vomiting and toddlers can make babies’ health condition is getting worse. Better call your doctor or hospital.
• If you are not sure what the cause of the poisoning that occurs, vomit or save the rest of your child’s urine. This may be required for the analysis of infant health in hospitals and emergency rooms.
If your toddler to contamination in the eye, there are some early treatment that you can do to improve infant health. Eye irritation and look red can be soaked in warm water for 15 minutes. The fastest method is to compress the eye with warm water from the kitchen or bathroom. Another way is to use a graduated liquid and pour the liquid slowly in the eye. If your child whine when performing the treatment, wrap his body with a blanket so as not to move too much.
Another situation where you can do early treatment for your toddler before contacting a medical expert handling is when your child has a skin irritation from acids, alkalis, petroleum products or insecticides. Uninstall your kids clothes and wash the irritated area with water. Remove fur or liquid that can absorb these toxic substances.
Remember, almost all non-food ingredients have the potential to endanger the health of infants. Storing objects of vision and reach toxic toddler is a form of long-term protection for the health of infants from the threat of hazardous substances