Life and Health Insurance is necessary especially for the self-employed and informal workers who do not have health insurance from a company or government agency.
An entrepreneur like me when to illness or disability due to an accident will have a lot of financial losses / financially because they have to bear the cost of treatment and could not work for a living. Another case if a person is working in a company or become civil servants, they usually get health insurance will bear the cost if the pain and still be paid a monthly salary. (But not all companies provide decent health insurance, you know)
Before determining what insurance products, from the insurance company which I highly recommend to compare different products, types of products from various insurance companies. Do not rush to buy an insurance product without understanding very clearly the rights and obligations if we join an insurance product.
Some tips for choosing an insurance product:
* Determine the benefits of any protection we need
* Find information on insurance products according to our needs by collecting brochures from different companies or looking for information on websites of insurance companies
* Ask the agent in more detail about the products thoroughly to detail the calculation of the allocation of funds we pay for anything
* Do not believe what the insurance agent, because they do not necessarily understand very well with the products they offer.
* Have made imprinted illustration of the benefits of insurance products, the premium to be paid and the allocation of the premium paid to anywhere
* Learn the contents of the illustrations in the house with a relaxed and carefully, do not rush to conclusions, check with the better know if there are not clear
* Compare products from various insurance companies, which provide the greatest benefit with the least expensive premiums, but also find out the company info whether bona fide or not
* Do not just based on the best insurance award from a magazine, but you need to really know how to calculate the cost of insurance
* Decide on your choice of insurance product after all you really understand
* After determining and deciding to buy an insurance product we will receive the insurance policy contains a binding agreement between the customer and the insurance company, study the contents of the policy, the customer is usually given 14 days the opportunity to cancel the policy.
That was a few tips from me that you do not regret it one day when buying insurance products without really understanding the rights, obligations and comparisons with other products.
One more suggestion I was a customer who’ve fooled by an insurance product “Do not buy Life and Health Unit Link associated with investments”. Believe cut unit-linked products is very expensive, you better come pure life and health insurance and invest the money into mutual funds separately.