College while working or working while in college? These three words are the same but are organized differently, so it can produce different meanings but in fact essentially the same thing. How the heck, why even muter-muter? headache alone .. 🙂
Tips college while working
College while working means is a student whose core task is to learn and study, for some reason (spare time, look for extra pocket money, help parents ease the burden of college tuition, or other reasons). He claimed to be able to divide their time between school and work well, so that both can run as expected. But still, essentially the main task he was in college, do not let it interfere with activities of college work.
While Working while studying is a good worker, employees of private, state-owned, public servants, entrepreneurs, etc. which for some reason, for example to pursue positions better, or broaden the field of work, then he is required to study and re-study in college. He was able to split my time between working with the college, lest his job abandoned because the activity class, because the task he really is as a worker who had to earn a living and working properly. Because not uncommon for people who worked while in college are precisely those who are elderly and families. So in addition to clever divide their time between work and college, he also must be able to leave time to gather with family.
Tips college while working which I will share here is actually quite simple, but sometimes difficult to live. All depends on the intention and willingness of themselves. But one thing to remember is, every hard work there must be results. Where there is a will there is a way. No sweat irreplaceable.
Tips college while working
1. Look for a job that does not interfere with your college activities, for example by looking for part time work with the system.
2. Look for a job that is located not too far from the residence or place of study you. It would be better if you work through your local college.
3. Make a commitment to yourself that your job will not interfere with school, college or in other words there will not be abandoned because of your work.
4. Organize your schedule well between lectures, tasks, work, and rest. Pay attention to the quality of your rest, lest they busy college while you work to forget the rest and pain.
Tips for working while in college
1. Choose a college that does not interfere with work activities, you can choose the employee class lectures, class or classes Saturday-Sunday night.
2. Select the location where the college is not too far from where you live or where you work.
3. Make a commitment to yourself that your college will not make the job becomes dormant. Do not get your college even dismissed from the company.
4. Select the subject that suits your talents and field work.
5. Select Universities / Colleges are flexible and of course according to your finances, because here you usually pay tuition of the work itself.
Read also this article: Tips on choosing the appropriate subject talent
6. Set a schedule well between work, study, gather with family and rest. Due to case work and going to school is a little more difficult when compared to college while working. Need intention, willingness, hard work, and motivation to realize your dreams.