Investment is not a new thing for the business world, especially in Indonesia. Be destroy the majority of Indonesian people already taking part to participate in the investment world. Especially for those who smemiliki capital. For those of you who are just starting to learn the investment, need to know, what kind of investment. Well here conveyed the kinds of investments that have been developed in Indonesia.
Save some money in the bank that can be taken and used at a later date if the owner requires savings.
1. Can be taken at any time and has no risk.
2. The transaction is
1. Money can be easily reduced, because it can be taken at any time with ease
2. small savings interest.
Saving money for a certain period, if not maturity money can not be taken or will get a penalty / fine when taken prematurely. Penalties adapted to the deal has been agreed.
advantages of Deposit.
1. The risk is very low.
2. Interest acceptable larger than ordinary savings.
1. gains or interest earned less when compared with other types of investments that deal directly with market risk.
3. Mutual Funds
Mutual Funds is a place to collect funds collectively. Funds collected will be managed by the Investment Manager to be invested in other investment types. If the profit or loss will be divided equally to investors. This may be an option for you who are just starting to invest. Different kinds of risk, depending on the type of risk that is selected. The type is the money market mutual funds, fixed income funds, equity funds and mixed funds.
advantages of Mutual Funds
1. No need to have a lot of knowledge, because it is managed by the Investment Manager.
2. Because invested a lot of places, so if there is a loss in one place could be saved somewhere else that might generate profits.
Disadvantages of Mutual Funds
1. For some people, because it is not administered alone often are not satisfied with the results.
2. Gains less than stocks and there are costs incurred for managers.
Bonds was a letter of proof of debt, is proof that we are providing loans to certain companies or governments. Debtor would be paying interest for a certain period. The term of repayment of more than one year. The safest bonds are bonds or debentures of the country.
1. Provide Fixed Income (fixed income) in the form of coupons.
2. Gain on sale of bonds (capital gain).
3. Interest is greater than deposits.
1. Risk the company is unable to pay the coupon or risk the company is not able to repay the principal of the bonds.
2. Interest Rate Risk (Interest Rate Risk).
3. The period length (> 1 year), so it can not be cashed when needed, or if you want to invest another.
4. If the debtor bankrupt, meaning it can not return the debt.
Having a stock means you have ownership in a company. The money that we instil be used as capital for the company. The company will provide the benefits received to shareholders are referred to as dividends. When judged good or a lot of people interested in buying shares of a company, the price will go up, so that when you sell the shares will benefit. Conversely, if the company suffers losses, its stock price could go down so that you can suffer losses. These shares may be purchased on the company’s securities. For each sale or purchase transaction, you will be charged.
1. Can bring in huge profits when the stock price rises.
2. With little capital, to get the result many times.
1. The risk of loss of capital if the company goes bankrupt / insolvent
2. The risk of loss also occurs when the stock price fell.
Gold prices tend to rise each year, which is why many people are buying gold and then sell it when the price goes up. When you want to use for investment, gold is purchased should be in the form of precious metal bullion or coins rather than gold in the form of jewelry. Gold bullion or coins no shrinkage or cost of manufacture is usually worn when we sell in the form of jewelry.
1. Includes liquid assets or assets that are easy to sell.
3. Prices stabilized, tend to rise
1. Gold does not make owners get richer
2. There is a possibility of the value of gold plummeted
3. Unable to provide a regular income