Nowadays more and more kindergarten (kindergarten), ranging from kindergarten to kindergarten still national standard international standard. We as parents certainly want everything that is best for their children, especially for children’s educational affairs. Before children enter primary school (Primary School), generally the parents whose children were aged 4 years to 6 years will invite children to attend kindergarten. Kindergarten is often called pre-school education. It is evident that the kindergarten can be an intermediary between the family and the SD (Elementary School) and can shape how the character and personality of the child. Kindergarten itself is contributing to the children who attend classes in kindergarten, it can also be a good base for the child when it is about to enter the formal education such as elementary.
Generally, parents are confused when going to send their children. But it was reasonable to happen because parents want the best education for their children. Including choosing a kindergarten where appropriate, for the present pre-school or kindergarten education is often considered to be very important to be aligned with more formal education. So you are not confused in choosing the right preschool for your child should you pay attention to the following tips:
1. Pay attention to the quality of existing teachers in kindergarten, teacher quality should not only a degree, but the kindergarten teachers must have the ability to lure children so that he can be active in the creative, and the teacher must also be able to stimulate how curiosity child. In addition, note the number of teachers available. In at least one class there are two teachers to help children in activities in the classroom.
2. Choose the means and facilities exist in kindergarten. Adjust to what is needed by children, it can develop the system requirements of motor, cognitive, social and emoasi children. Not a luxury building that became the benchmark but the cleanliness, safety and benefits itself.
3. Consider the location of the school and school arrangements are quite safe. Select a distance of approximately 15 minutes away from your home so that your child is not too tired when he arrived at school.
4. Pay attention to some of the requirements, the policy until the rules of the school. Choose a school with the terms of acceptance or money to go to school that still makes sense. Ask how school programs are offered. And whether the burden that teachers give lessons have to consider the child’s condition or not.
5. Choose a school that emphasizes the principle as it was very enjoyable to learn and teach children that learning is a process and not get hung up on the value or the end result.
6. Consider also a time of learning for your child every day. Choose a fun learning time, for children do not get bored easily.
7. Before you decide you should do some surveys directly in some schools to be an option. You should also consider some schools recommended from family or your relatives. Adjust the interests and abilities of your child with a variety of existing programs at the school.
That way you turn that determines which school is best for your child. If you still have 2 to 3 school school, you should make a list of every school assessment, and write also disadvantages as well as advantages of each school.